Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Why its a NO ?

still remember,
the first time i text you?
NO
still remember you asked me to support you during SAF?
NO
when you text me late at night? force me to sleep because i study too hard
and refuse to sleep?
NO
remember when you call me that day you said you cant sleep
and suddenly when we're talking its azan?
NO
do you still remember i ran from you?
NO
remember you always crave for my attention? Call me every night?
always care.
remember you send a long text that make me smile?
when i rejected you and you cry?
when we first met?
and the night..
our study week..
i know all the answer would be NO.
i know i have lost you a long time ago.
why cant i accept the reality?
and now
here i am. alone. again.
Ya Allah kuatkan hati aku.cekal dan tabahkan hati aku Ya Allah.
Sesugguhnya tanpa engkau di sisi aku tak sekuat hari ini.


No comments:

Post a Comment